Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my leGs and I

Today...I'm going to blog about, for all the things, my LEGS.

They used to look like these...

Those are definitely not my legs.

Nope. Not mine.



Something like that. I'd look exactly the same after you replace Cameron Diaz's head with mine.
That's before I went to my first teaching posting, Belaga.

Now, my sexy legs, feet look like this:

Ok..there are far more repulsive pictures of me legs but for the sake of your breakfast lunch and dinner I won't show them here.

That's the downside of being posted to a P3 rural area. These are scars made by a type of sand flies or wasps, really small in size, which I think could be found exclusively along the upper Rejang river. And there are a lot of them! They are blood sucking creatures and they feed on human blood too. After bitten, the itch is unbearable and the wound would get swollen. Scratching may seem to be the only way to relieve the itch but also would leave scars like mine. So far I have used 3 tubes of insect repellent, 3 E.Excel Gwei-Hua balm to kill the itch and 1 CNI cream to lighten my scars.

To protect myself further, I even used these:

The cute little strawberries print on my tiny toes are just so eye-catching and the peculiar stockings have helped me popular in school. Everyone knows Miss 'stockings' now.

No comments: