Friday, December 12, 2008

i'm wonderinG...

  • That's my dog staring at me because I refused to give her food. The 'begging' look.
It's been awhile. There were some of my friends that I didn't get in touch with anymore. I'm sure you have such friends too. All because of many reasons: maybe I was busy; maybe my friends are busy; maybe I was lazy; maybe we had misunderstandings and we chose not to see each other;or simply because we had moved on with our lives and we had forgotten about these friends who used to be so close to us.

Although due to many reasons, friends should never be forgotten, for whatever reasons. When I was in Belaga, I wondered. I wondered how my friends were doing. Are they fine? I regretted some of my actions in the past of not appreciating friends the way that I should be. I took them for granted. I never said thanks to them for being there for me at that point of my life when I did need friends the most.

Thank you. Sincerely.
Take care, no matter where you are.
We should have a drink when you've time.
Call me.

2 comments:

m_kaur said...

hi there...still remember me...

hehehehe

kylinkho said...

arlow...
glad dat ur reading my crappy blog
hahah..
take k gal